Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blogger Awards from Zmaga (and Debbie!) make me blissful :)

My Darling Devotees,

Quite a while back (Sorry it took so long, dearest) the lovely Zmaga tagged me for not one but two really awesome blogger awards! Thank you so much!


Rules:
1. Post the logo on my blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees' blogs so others can get to know them.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.






The only rule for the I love your blog award is to tag 13 bloggers whose blogs I love :)

I think I'm going to have to tweak the rules a little because altogether that would be 25 bloggers to link and I feel like linking 25 bloggers I love might be overkill. Instead I will just link 10 of the ones that have been inspiring me a lot right now, and that I haven't linked before ( or in quite awhile) so that you lovely people can 'meet' them too :)


Also Debbie of The College Years has tagged me for another award but that deserves its own post too. It's a pretty epic award that requires some soul searching :)



Love you all and Stay inspired,


P.S. So let me know what you think. Do you know all of these blogs (if not, you should definitely check them out :) ) Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment