Thursday, June 10, 2010

Artist's Corner: A whole bunch of Boston winter pics gave me bliss!

This is a feature in which I will just share with you some of the art projects I've been working on every once in awhile. I feel like posting here will motivate me to do more and I really hope it will inspire you too :) Also, I feel like I talk a lot about doing art but don't show you any proof that I actually do do art.




I was uploading all of the pictures and videos from my video camera recently and discovered these.

I took them during the course of my first winter in Boston and was testing out the quality of the camera.











What do you think?


Love you all and Stay inspired,




P.S. A seeking inspiration post is currently in the works. Just wanted to post this tonight but I am really excited to get that post out to you because I really hope it will resonate with you all. I love and miss you.I had exams all week , but they went well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment