Friday, April 16, 2010

Spotlight: Immerschoen Fashion

When Nici Sewell of Immerschoen Fashion asked me if I would like to blog about some of her clothes and tattoos, I felt both honoured and excited and of course agreed at once! I mean, this designer and blogger is no stranger to the fashion scene and I have always loved her sexy tattoos and daring outfits which are bound to raise temperatures everywhere you go! Here are some yummy samples I received:



Immerschoen Girl-Leather Blouse 'Stitch' (Black-Violett), Leather Pants 'Tracey' (Black) and Leather Gloves 'Short' (Black) all from Immerschoen
Hair: Biatch from Magika
Necklace: Cross Chain from Icewerk


Tattoos to suit every mood--all tattoos and gloves from Immerschoen





niciARTLINE Tattoo Signs#3 Egypt and Immerschoen Girl-Leather Gloves 'Short' (Red)
Hair: Fly from Tekuteku
Bikini: Sexy-Prims Bikini from Urban Witch



niciARTLINE Tattoo Signs#6 Grunge



niciARTLINE Tattoo Fullbody Flowers



niciARTLINE Tattoo belly Don't Touch and Crazy

Way to go, Nici!Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment