Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blogger tag: Fast Forward to 10 years from now...



A couple of days ago, the lovely Zmaga tagged me with a very cool blogger tag I've been eyeing for awhile now as it made its rounds. It's the 'where will you be 10 years from now' blogger tag and I've been thinking about it ever since I got the tag. I've put a lot of thought into this and I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be to share with you my answers to this uber fun yet thought provoking question.

I tag Leia and Sherin of HiFashion, Michelle of Locked out and Krissy of Shimmer Like Gold.

In 10 years,

  • I will be an artistically oriented, very stylish and self- confident 29 year old. Gulp (just kidding).
  • I will be an established fashion and/or costume designer with my own clothing line-Fashion Empire called Vanille.

  • I will also be a published best-selling author and poet, as well as an accomplished blogger.
  • I will be a successful musician and songwriter. I will have sold several of my songs to artists I admire and will be able to play the piano and viola really well.
  • I will be able to speak not only French and Spanish fluently but will speak them regularly with my two young children and amazing husband, all of whom will be living with me in a lovely home in the French or Northern Irish countryside.
  • I will no longer take ADD medication because I will be so on top of the behavioral treatments for my ADD that I won't need it.

  • Guys will no longer baffle me nearly as much. Or people in general, for that matter.

  • I will have a fabulous studio in my house that I will be able to work from home in. I will also have a charity that my family helps me run on the weekends and that will bring me great joy.

  • My main form of exercise will be dance and I will be able to do several styles of dance including ballroom and hip hop. I will wake up early in the morning each day to practice in a beautiful sunlit room.

  • I will still be an overachiever and a perfectionist, but I will also still be happy.



Love you all and stay inspired,



P.S. So let me know what you think. Do you know where you'd like to be in 10 years. Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

(All images from we heart it)

No comments:

Post a Comment