Spring is all around us! It's in the chirping of the birds in the trees. It's in the gorgeous sunny days. It's in the rainy days, and it's definitely in the beautiful blooming flowers! Spring is here my loves, and even when its a particularly cold and blustery day, with temperatures reminiscent of dark winter days, I want you to remember that it really is all around you. It feels like we've been waiting for it for so long and now we can finally celebrate that it's here!
How to Celebrate Spring:
- Plant a seed/seedling of your favorite flower and tend to it each day. I have a mammoth sunflower growing in my dorm room. It makes me happy to watch it grow and care for it.
- Seek out some spring reminiscent music. It can be someway related to spring or it could just make you really happy and/or peacefully content. I am currently in love with the soundtrack for the Spring Awakening Musical. Favourite song= Left Behind. I also really love Yiruma's River flows in you and The Fray's Syndicate.
- Change your computer screen background to flowers, fields, etc.
- Wear wildflower perfume.
- Wear flowers in your hair to class, or when you're going out.
- Walk through your favorite park and or garden.
- Take pictures of people enjoying the sporadic bouts of ridiculously beautiful weather we've been having.
- Sunbathe on the grass (with sunscreen on, of course).
- Jump in puddles on rainy days.
- Enjoy beautiful springy poetry like Daffodils by Wordsworth.
- Renovate your wardrobe and/or your living space through spring cleaning. It can be really exhilarating.
- Update your inspiration board with spring 2010 pastels and pastoral pieces.
- Update your inspiration board with beautiful springy photos like the ones below:
All images from: we heart it
Love you all and Stay inspired,
P.S. So let me know what you think. How are you celebrating spring? What are the signs of spring you look for? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.