Friday, April 30, 2010

A Day in the Life, A flood of photographic inspiration


Dearest Devotees,

Thank you so much for you all your words of encouragements and prayers. I am almost done with all of my final stuff. I only have a one more costume design project, a paper for acting, and my piano and Economics finals left. I will probably do a post or two during the next week and as soon as I'm done I will let you all know. I have so many great ideas for posts that I can't wait to do as soon as finals are over. Until then I just thought I'd release a couple of pictures that have inspired me in the past month or so from We Heart it. Hope you are all well and good luck in all you do.

Love you all and Stay inspired,































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment