Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reasons for My Smile: Slumber Parties, Feeling He's Here, and a 100 Followers!


  • Having a particularly awesome slumber party at my one of my darling friend's dorm and a random but equally wonderful sleepover at another friend's dorm :) It made me feel like a kid again :)

  • Watching 10 Things I Hate About You with friends. Seeing my favorite actors as little teenagers was oddly entertaining.
  • Feeling He is here :)
  • Doing my own version of NaNoWriMo and Art Every Day Month because I've realized working on and hopefully completing my anthology this month means more to me than working on a new novel right now. So excited!
  • Planning crafting parties
  • All the love shown to me when I was ill and finally getting well again.
  • Renovating my Halloween costume dress to turn it into something I can wear everyday. TeeHee.
  • Organizing my dorm room. I love having white space.
  • Getting my new inspiration board! It's here!!!! and it looks AWESOME!
  • Wishing My Dad a happy birthday!
  • Listening to some awesome TED talks on creativity. The links should be posted in my seeking inspiration post this week.
  • Choosing to learn River Flows In You by Yiruma for my piano final. So pretty and so different from anything I've ever done.
  • Loving Life :)
  • And last but definitely not least loving the fact that I now have 100 followers on Google reader! Thank you so much my darling devotees. You all always make me happy.
Love you all and Stay inspired,



    P.S. So let me know what you think. What made you happy this week? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment