Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reasons For My Smile: Retreats, Family Visits and Thanksgiving Break

  • Watching and Re-watching amazing movies like Uptown Girls, Never Been Kissed, and When Harry Met Sally! Loved them!
  • Going with an equally crazy friend and in the company of many college students to see Harry Potter 7 part 1 at 3:30 am! So much fun and totally safe because every one was out that night (since it was opening night) and we got back at sunrise. The costumes I saw people in were awesome too :)
  • Taking a train ride to New York city to visit my Godmom, and getting to spend some time with her :)
  • Fabric Shopping and Swatching in New York City. Weaving in and out of fabric store aisles, pulling swatches, feathers, and trims, and searching for the perfect match was so exhilarating! I was born to do this!
  • Hanging out with friends from my fellowship. We're so close we feel like siblings.
  • The scenery on the train ride back to Massachusetts. Absolutely Breathtaking.
  • Visiting St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC. The architecture is stunning and its definitely a must-see if you're a Catholic in New York city.
  • Celebrating Thanksgiving and having the opportunity to just be grateful for all that I have been blessed with in life.
  • Going on an all day Theology of the Body Retreat and getting the opportunity to experience so many beautiful things that weekend.
  • Dreaming of someday living in the European countryside with my own horse, field and stables.
  • Reading Ella Enchanted . Even if you've already seen the movie I highly recommend the book because they are not the same.
  • Building my Itunes library and signing up for Netflix. I've discovered there are way too many amazing movies that have come out than I haven't seen yet.
  • Visiting my aunt and cousin over the weekend and finally getting my hair redone.
  • Planning to DIY some of my new jeans and sweatpants. I'm really excited for this, especially since I just discovered that some of my new close friends are into DIY too :P
  • Preparing for Christmas!!!
Love you all and Stay inspired,



    P.S. So let me know what you think. What's made you happy this week? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment