Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Flirt-y Little Dresses

I seldom do hunts, but when Flirt sent a notecard with pics of their hunt items, I responded immediately! *hee* At the entrance I also noticed a freebie (which is probably not new to most) and thought it would complement this gorgeous fur coat I picked up from Marianela's some time ago. At the same time I heard that Evica was having a closing sale (yet another store closure *sigh*), so I dropped by and bought myself a pretty glass necklace with sprinkling of glitter on it and also clicked the subscribo history for the cute Acorn Chain...


Dress: includes glasses and belt from Flirt--A Shopaholic Hunt gift
Necklace: Glitter Glass Necklace from Evica--25L (closing sale)
Earrings: Diamond Hoop Earrings from Evica--lucky chair
Hair: #401 from Redlic
Pose: Posies


Dress: from Flirt--Fashion & Decor Affair Hunt gift
Necklace: Acorn Chain from Evica--subscriber gift
Hair: #524 from Redlic
Pose: Boutique Giada


Dress: Blue and Black Lace Dress from Flirt--free
Coat: Fur Coat from Marianela's--free
Hair: Bon08 (includes hair corsage) from CriCri
Shoes: Ultimate Tayla-Bandana (with texture hud) from Baby Monkey--10L
Pose: Kyoot

No comments:

Post a Comment