Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blue!

This is the second week of Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Colour Challenge and I still can't believe I'm actually participating because I have never ever responded to any challenge before, so I guess I must really be having fun doing this! This week's colour is blue (which is easier for me than last week's grey since I have more blue in my inventory), and it's such a wonderful coincidence that my most recent gifts are mostly in shades of blue! So once again, here's my take...



Dress: Snow Dress (includes leggings not worn here) from Timmy--subscriber gift
Jewellery: Marta Takes a Holiday from Ticky Tacky--lucky board gift
Boots: Patent Ankle Boots Blue from VDI--group gift
Hair and Skin: Sinful fatpack from DarkerSide--lucky board gift
Bird: from NCparis--group gift
Pose: estetica

No comments:

Post a Comment