Friday, November 12, 2010

Innuendo

Thanks to the notecard I received about 55L Thursdays, I got to know about Innuendo (which may not be new to most, but it was the first time I had heard of it) and the dress that caught my eye was this lovely brown dress named Africa, with pretty lace trimmings at the bodice and a cute poofy skirt. It also comes complete with choker and belt! What a deal! I also grabbed the dollarbies which happened to be in my favourite happy colours! Then I decided to re-visit my old haunt Vanity Designs (aka VDI) which started out as a shoe store but is now selling hair as well and found a wall full of free hair packs! It was too good to be true! Oh, and I finally got my new subscribo pose gift set from Posies! Woot! Thank you Anatalia!


Dress: Africa (choker and belt included) from Innuendo--55L Thursday
Hair: Tayla from VDI--free
Shoes: Seta from B! Fashion
Pose: Boutique Giada


Dress: Morgana (sash and green/pink bangles included) from Innuendo--1L
Hair: Pomona II from VDI--free
Necklace: Moon and Star Necklace from Dionysia Designs--lucky board gift
Bracelets (left), Nails and Rings: Amazon Deluxe from LoveCatz (previously blogged here)
Hoop Earrings: Stars n Stuff from Luxcious--free
Bird: from NCparis--group gift (it sings too! *hee*)
Pose: Posies


Dress: Lemon (hat included) from Innuendo--1L
Hair: Demeter II from VDI--free
Earrings: Fantasy Earrings from NCparis--group gift
Bracelets: Celtic Bracelets from K & K--subscriber gift
Shoes: from 69P!nk--Black&White Hunt gift

No comments:

Post a Comment