Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Movember (and it's not a typo)!

In case you didn't know, the month of November is also known as Movember, a moustache growing charity event held during November each year that raises funds and awareness for men's health. Look here for more information: http://www.movember.com. You can participate in this event too in SL by going from one store to another to grab moustaches! The starting point is Before Sleep and the beneficiary of all revenue is: The Prostate Cancer Charity (www.prostate-cancer.org.uk) which is the UK's leading charity working with people affected by prostate cancer. For more information, check out the official SL website:
http://movemberinsecondlife.blogspot.com/


Meanwhile, here are Cilian'gel's gifts for this event (by the way, I had to search my inventory for a male avatar and I must say I'm really not used to it at all! I had a rude shock when I logged in today and saw a man in my home!!! Then I realized it was me! *grin* Good thing my dear Erwin wasn't in SL then or he would have freaked out)!


poM poM Girl (includes hair band and poms poms, sneakers not included) from Cilian'gel--Movember 2010 Hunt gift
Pose: Juxtapose


How do you like my male avatar?

MoMo boy (includes head set and tie, sneakers and basketball not included) from Cilian'gel--Movember 2010 Hunt gift

No comments:

Post a Comment