Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A day in the life: My First Blogger Award!!!




Dearest Devotees,








Yesterday, the fabulous DT from Here I Scribble tagged me for my 1st Blogger Award!!!! Thank you so much darling DT. If you haven't been there already, you should totally check out her blog and show her some love for me. So now I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and tag 7 other blogs that I love.


Seven random things about me:
  1. I am Roman Catholic and was born into my faith but developed my own thought and beliefs as I've grown up.


  2. I have 2 brothers and a sister, all of whom are younger than me.
  3. I've desired to one day co-own a huge fashion empire (with my bestfriend) since I was 12.
  4. I love to write anything and everything but particularly things that are more creativity-centred.

  5. I am (sort of) obsessed with the arts but also really love my economics major (go figure).


  6. I also love Shakespeare and if I could go back in time and meet one person it would be him.


  7. I am 18 years old, an Aries and have been flying frequently since I was 2.

Now, I want to pass The Haute Mess award to the following amazing blogs:

More Magic Always

HiFashion

Charade

Canadieren

The Glamorous Grad Student

Chocolate Lemonade

La Petite Fashionista

Love you all and Stay inspired,



Photo from: flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment