Friday, January 1, 2010

A day in the life: Happy 2010!!!



Photo from: Stuartpilbrow

Dearest Devotees,


IT'S Here!!! It's finally 2010! And I know I said this at Christmas time but I just want to make sure that you all know how much you mean to me. I started this blog to express myself but also to connect with people who shared the same ideas and interests as me. I love hearing what you have to say, and I feel like I'm getting to know all of you better each day. You are all beautiful people, inside and out and I hope that this year brings you more joy and happiness than you could ever wish for! Have a great New Year's Day and a fabulous 2010!!!

Love you all and Stay inspired,


P.S. I'm starting my year off with an Artist Retreat, to gather inspiration for the art-intensive year in front of me (see: my New Year's Resolutions here). I will give you more info tomorrow and I invite you all to join me. Until then, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment