Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time for Miracles



The Australian flood continues to wreak havoc as flood waters sweep southwards while those in the north struggle to pick up the pieces in the wake of what could be the country's worst disaster in recent memory. As I watched horrific news feeds on the floods, I know it will take nothing short of a miracle before life can return to normalcy, but still every little bit counts, and I was heartened to know that in SL, Sanura Sakai has started this event Extend a Helping Hand (EaHH) to raise funds for the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal, so I took this opportunity to buy myself a whole new look from top to toe, literally, well, except for eyelashes because I didn't see any on sale there, or maybe I missed it, but anyways here's the new me, for now...





Dress: Queensland Party Frock from Whippet & Buck
Jewellery: Lunar Beauty Set (colour change) from Lolapop
Hair: Eliza (glasses included) from Rezlpsa Loc
Shoes: Phoxxe Shoes (colour change) from A-Bomb
Skin, Shape, Eyes: from Cupcakes
Make-Up: StarSong Tattoo Layers from Mango, Mango!
Poses: Zombie Fetus


All from EaHH (except eyelashes)

No comments:

Post a Comment