Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Take on Emerald



When I saw this week's colour for Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Colour Challenge, my first reaction was, "Oh no not green again!" because like I mentioned in my previous post (here), I don't have that many items in that colour. It took me quite awhile before I finally found this gorgeous shimmery dress from Nicky Ree and a pair of lovely satin green shoes from S@SS, both of which were bought more than a year ago (I think). I matched them with this exquisite jewellery set from Zuri's and one of my favourite up-dos with pretty little petal accessories from W&Y, and together, here's my take on emerald!


Dress: Spring Romance Satin from Nicky Ree
Hair: 66 from W&Y
Jewellery: Chantelle's Heart (with texture hud) from Jewelry by Zuri--1000 members group gift
Shoes: Single Colour Bow Footsie-Fern (with texture hud) from S@SS
Poses: Agapee

No comments:

Post a Comment