Sunday, January 2, 2011

Silver--My Take!



This week's colour silver for Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Colour Challenge is another of my favourites *yippee!!* and of course I took this as another excuse to buy myself something, especially since it's also the New Year! However, the more I look at this silver dress the whiter it seems to get! Or is it because of the icy surroundings? Anyway, silver or white or half and half *hee*, I know I'm going to be wearing this gorgeous dress (by a designer I love) for quite awhile!



Dress: Belle (includes choker and hair not worn here, gloves, stockings and shoes) from Mercy Style--60L weekend
Hair: Lee from DrLife
Jewellery: Diamonds n Pearls from Shelly LeMay--free (landmark exchange gift)
Skin: Mia from Filthy--January group gift
Eyelashes: v16 tattoo layer from Garage--50L
Poses: Izumiya

No comments:

Post a Comment