Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shadows Once More



Today I decided to try using shadows again with Viewer 2 to see if I crash as much as I used to. Surprisingly, I hardly crashed this time and although I see some jagged edges round the shadows when I zoom in close, still it was a refreshing change for me. I was also delighted to get this free dress from one of my favourite stores Glitter, and while I was there, this new release named Barbie caught my eye, so I bought that too! If not for time, I think I would have bought a few more items! *hee* And I'm sure most of you would have got this free adorable Lazy Bench from aDORKable by now--my avatar looked so comfy sitting there I swear I almost dozed off in RL!


Pic above:
Barbie (includes belt not worn here) from Glitter--new
Jolynn hair (rustbrown) with hat from Ali&Ali--group gift
Elegant Cuff from NCparis--group gift
Greta Glitter Pumps (texture change) from Baby Monkey--group gift
The Lazy Bench (with poses)  from aDORKable--free


Clodette (choker included) from Glitter--800 members special gift
Brookelle Hair from Raw House
Pose from Gesticulate

No comments:

Post a Comment