Monday, January 10, 2011

My Take on Sienna--Finally!



Wow, this week's sienna for Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Colour Challenge was quite a nightmare for me because firstly, I had no idea what it should look like; secondly, it took me an eternity to find the right shade; thirdly, I crashed like about five or six times in order to take just ONE pic; and lastly, no matter how many times I referred to the colour in Luna's blog, my dress still turned out to be more gold than sienna! It's a good thing that this dress offers versatility with different skirt lengths, and I also love the subtle sheen and pretty little petals on the bodice and hemline, so I guess it's worth all the trouble after all!



Dress: Toffee Silk Dress (includes 3 skirt options) from R&K
Jewellery: Gypsy from Puarangi Designs
Hair: 108 from Kyoko's Hair
Eyes: Moist Eyes (Nuts) from Umedama Holic
Eyelash: 009 from Garage
Shoes: Milana Pumps (Chocolate) from Baby Monkey
Poses: Swedish Style

No comments:

Post a Comment