Monday, February 22, 2010

A Day in the Life: Thank you my darling Canadieren

Photo from : Jessica Ortwerth

Dearest Devotees,

So a little while ago, the fabulous Canadieren tagged me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! She is one of my favorite fashion bloggers and you should definitely stop by and give her my love. So now I'm supposed to say seven things about me and tag some of my favorite bloggers.
Seven things about me you may not know:

1. My real name is Frances but Aury is my Artistic Alias (sort of like a pen name, that I use for my books, this blog and other creatively linked things.)
2. I am Nigerian, and can understand and speak, albeit not fluently, a language called Esan.
3. I get really excited for the most random things... (Random thing of the Day: Hey Arnold! reminisces in Methods of Construction class).
4. I frequently wish I could fly but I am deathly afraid of heights.
5. I love the beach but huge bodies of water (read: the ocean) scare me too.
6. I wish Katie Soloker was one of my best friends.
7. I love people A LOT but I also really enjoy my own company.

It appears I am a paradox.

I pass this award to the bloggers of :




Love you all and Stay inspired,



P.S. So let me know what you think. Are you as paradoxical as I am? What is (or seems) really conflicting about your personality? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment