Friday, March 4, 2011

So this is goodbye...



Darling Devotees,

It's been almost two years now, since I've been writing this blog and while I love all of you and I love writing, I am currently changing so quickly and in so many ways that I am no longer sure of who I am anymore. The more I change the more my sense of self fades away and if I don't have a strong enough sense of self, I can not truly pour myself into my blog. This blog represented an important part of my life, and I feel like I'm no longer there in that point in my life. It's really hard to explain, except to say that I feel like continuing to write here as if nothing has changed would be a disservice to myself and to you all. So as of now An Ordinary Girl's World: Fashion, Love, Life is now defunct.

Whether I will blog again, under a new blog title is entirely unknown to me as of now. If I do, I will let you know. Right now, I just want to focus on getting my feet on solid ground again, and finding out where God wants to lead me too. It's been great engaging with you all in the blogosphere. Thank you so much for joining me on this journey and being the wonderful people you are.

Love you all and Stay inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment