Sunday, March 27, 2011

Quick update Darlings!

Dearest Devotees,

I'm doing ScriptFrenzy, this month long competition to write a 100 page long script in 30 days. It starts on April 1st and ends on the 30th. I'm so excited and already have my screenplay idea all set and rearing to go. If you're interested in joining (it's not too late) go here to sign up. And if you do sign up let me know, we can be Frenzy buddies!

Love you all and Stay inspired,



P.S. My Social Media Sabbatical is going really well. I'm currently off of Facebook, Twitter, and have drastically reduced my time spent on Youtube too. I have never had so much free time, and the space this has created in my life is allowing me to spend time developing my offline relationships, interests and skills. I do miss you all, though and hope that I will be ready to return to the blogosphere soon, rejuvenated and reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment