Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If I Had One Wish... I would save the world


If I had one wish is
a segment on dreams and wishes. I'm pretty sure you all know that I have big dreams, and I think this is partially because ever since I was a little girl, I've loved the land of make-believe. I spent time playing in it, because it was the one form of entertainment I could take with me no matter where I travelled. It grew and grew and was furnished by bits and pieces of novels I read, movies I saw and stories I heard as well as dreams that I had. I no longer spend much time in this world (not unless I'm looking for material for a book I'm writing), but I still like the idea of trying something new and fulfilling random wishes. This is why I came up with if I had one wish. Here I embrace all wishes the implausible and the fantastical, the practical and doable and the utterly beautiful. The goal is to move you (and I) to do something new. I'm excited darling devotees, are you?


I'm not a superhero.

I can't fly, lift large objects or see through walls.

I don't have superhuman powers, but that doesn't mean I can't help save our world.


Fashion and Style



I love eco fabulous clothing lines. You can look good and feel good knowing that what you are wearing will not harm the environment should you decide to get rid of it. Also I am a big fan of looking stylish all the time. I really believe its possible because style is very adaptable and really varies depending on the event. The hoodies, combat boots and jeans above are all eco-fabulous and perfect for building houses for charity or volunteering at soup kitchen.


Beauty




To contrast Spring 2010's all about pastel clothes theme, the make-up colour scheme is really bright. All the make-up above is mineral make-up and if you don't already use mineral make-up darlings I must ask why. I love it so much I may write an ode extolling it's eco-friendliness, it's smooth and soft textures and its ability to not clog my pores. My personal fave is Aromaleigh.


How to save the world today

Donate your time, skills or money to a charitable organisation or charity event close to your heart.

Sponsor a disadvataged child, animal, or grassroots organisation or business.

Visit an orphanage, an elderly home, a hospital ward. Spread the love.

Recycle : get a recycling system going in your space. If you set it up now, it will make sticking to it a lot easier later.

Smile: Greet everyone with a smile. I smile all the time. It makes me feel happier and the people around me appreciate it too :)

Pay a compliment: You never know how it could impact someone's life or what kind of day they might be having. It could brighten their day.

Don't forget to enter the silver necklace Abazias Diamonds giveaway.

Love you all and Stay inspired,




P.S. So let me know what you think. Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment