Sunday, September 27, 2009

Seeking Inspiration: Behind Your Eyes

Photo from: Nir Tober
Dearest Devotees,
So they say that the eyes are the gateway to the soul and that if one gazes into them , one may know secrets that the mouth cannot tell. Whether, this is true or not, is not certain. However, I can tell you that after having spent an inordinate amount of time over the past couple of weeks "gazing" into people's eyes ( I know, I know, it's rude to stare. What I go through for the sake of discovery...) , you can learn a lot about how person is truly feeling through them. If you don't believe me, simply take a look at the pictures below.

Pictures from: Zara Jay and Desiree Delgardo


And if you still don't believe me, there are plenty of songs out there, like Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls, that speak of the eyes in this magical light.

Finally, in my last seeking inspiration post I told you all about the Charade Blogiversary giveaway, in which Megan of Charade held a weeklong giveaway for her readers. She let everyone know all the prizes they could win each day, but kept the final prize a surprise to be revealed only by the winner. Well, I am very happy to say I was the lucky winner of her grand prize and now I have the pictures to show all who are dying to know what I won.













Love you all and Stay Inspired,

P.S. So let me know what you think. Do you believe that you can tell what someone is thinking or feeling by looking in to their eyes? Why or Why not? Feel Free to let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment