Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Beloved Devotees: Letter of Sincerest Apologies


Dearest Devotees,




I am soo sorry about going AWOL on you. I sincerely hope you forgive me. Basically, I was really ill for quite awhile and then I had to go through the whole terrible process of relocationg and transfering ( I do NOT advise anyone to take up the whole transferring later route. It can be immensely difficult.) and finally settling down in school. I missed you all Every Single Day, and I promise this will never happen again. Now, that I'm back, I fully intend on posting at least twice every week (finals included) and hope that you will help me spread the word that AOGW is back in bloom. Stay tuned for what comes up next, and I promise not to disappoint.




Love you all and Stay inspired,



P.S. If you have any topics you would like us to debate on AOGW, please email me @ aury4eva@gmail .com


No comments:

Post a Comment