Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reason for the Season



As Christmas Day draws near, I just wanted to take time to give thanks for all the good things that has happened to me, for my dearest Erwin, for this beautiful new house Erwin bought for us, for the little things that made me smile, and to remember the reason for the season in the first place, as this refrain goes...


hark now hear the angels sing
a new king born today
and man will live forevermore
because of christmas day



~from 'Mary's Boy Child (Oh My Lord)' performed by Boney M


Dress: Bandage Dress from Paper Doll--December freebie
Necklace: Pearl Necklace from LoveCatz--group gift
Bangles, Rings and Nails: Deluxe Dark from LoveCatz
Hair: Helena from EMO-tions
Skin: Elora Daphne Edition from Style by Kira--44L (Tip from Spiderweb Second Life--Thank you Pautina)!
Eyes: Rivendell Eyes from Ibanez--holiday gift
Pose: Marukin

No comments:

Post a Comment