Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Enchanted!



I bought this gorgeous dress-gown combo during the 60L Weekend sales but didn't have time to blog it till now. What I love about this dress/gown (or should I call it a 'gress'? Or 'drown'? *LOL*) is that I can go from day to night with just a change of skirt! I also love the way the shorter skirt moves and the subtle golden sheen is so...enchanting! Oh and this combo even includes a pair of shoes with an easy-to-use hud so the shoes can be in any colour I want! Talk about versatility! The gold jewellery set (which includes necklace, earrings, bracelets and rings) was such a good deal at the last 60L Weekend sale that I just had to buy it first even though I didn't have anything to match it with till now! So here is my look for the day (and night)!




Dress/Gown: Enchanted Gold (includes 2 skirt options and shoes with hud) from NMD--60L Weekend
Jewellery: Sallie Set from Stars!--previous 60L Weekend
Hair: Mika from Aurora
Poses: Slash Me Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment