Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Top 10: Little known quirks


Dearest Devotees,

Since I had so much fun writing yesterday's post, I decided that I would write a similar one today. This post is about the random things I like to do/ or am interested in that you might never guess was apart of my personality if you didn't know me. I love finding out unusual things about people and I am hoping that sharing my quirks with you will help you find it easier to be quirky, and maybe even help me meet people with similar (random) interests. So without further ado, here are my top 10 quirks.

1. Greek and Roman Mythology: This is why I love books like Percy Jackson. I just love how ancient societies were able to create such amazing stories to explain things that they encountered daily.

2. The Sims, especially the Sims 3. I'm not a big video games person but I really love the Sims.

3. A really odd and wide taste in music ranging from classical, to hip hop, to metal, indie rock and country.

4. Youtube (This is more of an obsession) : particularly watching youtubers like Shane Dawson, Natalie Tran of Community Channel and Charlie McDonell.

5. Avatar -the last Airbender: The cartoon not the movie.

6. Magical beings in novels in general.

7. All types of dance, gymnastics, yoga and other similar activities that involve testing the limits of your flexibility (I have a pretty wide range of movement).

8. I absolutely love singing, am a songwriter and have been told I have a nice voice, but I have no desire to become a performer. Why? Stage fright.

9. Flying does really weird things to me (the air pressure causes splitting headaches akin to those Harry might have felt through his scar) yet I continue to adore flying.

10. Psychology and any study really that helps me understand why people act the way they do.I own so many non-fiction and self help books, its obscene.

Love you all and Stay inspired,



P.S. So let me know what you think. What are your quirks? How do you feel about them ? (I actually happen to like mine :) )Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment