Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Fine Feathered Friend

For a period of time when I was young I used to live with my grandpa who was a bird-lover, so his house was always filled with the sounds (and smell *heh*) of colourful birds of all sorts, and I would watch him clean them, feed them, and talk to them while they rested comfortably on his arm, very much like today's poses from Just A Pose! Sure brings back memories of the good ol' days....



Dress: Maya (gloves included) from Eccentric--group gift
Jewellery: Palm Set from Aglaia--group gift
Hat: My Fair Lady-Last Summer Fling Chapeau from Couture Chapeau--free (Chigadee's RL birthday gift to all--thank you and happy belated birthday Chigadee)!!
Hair: Tsubaki II from kik



Dress: Geometric Flashback from auTre--new subscriber gift
Necklace: Cats-Up Bottle Necklace from kitsch me--free
Bracelet: Gift Women from JD Design--1L
Hair: Elizabeth from Simply Britnee--new subscriber gift
Shoes: MaryJane from Envy Designs--Vintage Flair Hunt gift


Poses: My Fine Feathered Friend (7 poses--bird included) from Just A Pose--99L (OMG That's Adorable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment