Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back in Time

Today I decided to go Steampunk, well...almost, thanks to the notice I got from Rag Dollz that got me all curious, and I found myself quite attracted to the fashion of that era! I even read up a little on Steampunk, its origins and the difference between just pure Victorian fashion and Steampunk! Anyway, I found so many freebies at Rag Dollz--there are free boots, gowns, even a rug, a tub and much more!

Here I am outside the Sheriff's office trying to look busy Smiley



This sure is a huge change from my usual minis and plunging necklines! Smiley



Breathtaking view of the beautiful sim...



Outfit: Daphne McAllen from Rag Dollz--99L sale
Hat: Teagarden Hat from Rag Dollz--free
Glasses: Steampunk Amber Glasses from Rag Dollz-free
Hair: Sasha from DrLife
Location: Amiville, Colorado (thanks to my dear Erwin for showing me this lovely sim! MUACHH dearie)!

No comments:

Post a Comment