Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Va-Va-B(V)oom!!

I don't usually do very much landscaping or building (especially not when I'm now happily occupied with my blog:-))), but if there is a need, I usually head for one of my favourite stores, Misfits Flower Garden Center. They sell not just flowers but also ground covers, fences, privacy screens, hammocks, stone pavers and much more! And add that together with my new dress from Boom, what could be more fun?

Dress: Skream Mini Dress (doll pink) from Boom
Shoes: MaryBelle (Mist) from ByKay--free (comes with hud for skin and nail options)
Hair: *20/black from Barberyumyum
Bangles: Rhapsody (Daddy's Girl) from Boom
Necklace and Earrings: Amethyst Set from Prinny's Prims--dollarbie (comes with bling/no bling versions)
Nails: French Manicure (pink) from D3--freebie
Shopping Basket: from Lion's Den--freebie








No comments:

Post a Comment