Sunday, November 15, 2009

OMG Erwin made a dress!!

When I opened this package I got from Erwin, I couldn't believe it when he told me he made this dress himself!! It was his first attempt and I was soooooo proud of him--I mean, this dress is sexy, classy, with a shockingly low back that leaves nothing to the imagination!! Definitely not something you wear to meet your future mother in-law!! *LOL*


Dress: Intima Ass Cleavage Box from Xstreet (https://xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=1929095)

Hair: Bliss from Detour

Necklace and Earrings: Trancika from Alyssa Bijoux

Ring: Calla Lily from JCNY

Shoes: K.R. Black Stilettos from Kira's & Jessi's



From LisaMun's Album


From LisaMun's Album


From LisaMun's Album
mmmmm......

From LisaMun's Album
Just love the heart-shaped cut out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment