Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sartorial Delight

I have been searching for suitable clothes for my Erwin with little success because most men's clothes are very similar, with no imagination whatsoever, and I almost gave up till I came across Sartoria, a refreshingly unique design line for men by Traveller Bade--I mean, just LOOK at the outfits below:-

025 Sartoria Silk Suit (blue)--comes with tie and collar and cuff options too. I just love the unique shade of blue here and the subtle shimmer...










s007 Sartoria Suit (forest)--you can create four different looks with this suit, with two different ties and quite a few jacket options (example: open or closed tight jacket, open or closed wide jacket, double buttoned jacket, etc)...amazing choices...






s055 Sartoria Sorrento Suit (lime)--this is a more casual suit pared down with jeans, but nevertheless still a head-turner with the cheery colour combinations...


Actually, I wanted Erwin to model the different suit combinations, but, as we women know, it is quite a challenge for a man to keep changing and having his pics taken LOL!! Still it was sweet of him to put up with this for me (many kisses to my dearest Erwin, grins)...





No comments:

Post a Comment