Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Rez Day to Meeee!!

Today is my 3RD REZ DAY and boy, what a ride it has been! I'm happy to say though that most of it had been pretty good and enriching, from building (un peu) to experimenting with alternative lifestyles (don't ask *wink*) to organizing theme parties to hosting to filling up mall spaces and now to blogging! But the best part of course is having met my dearest Erwin who has always been, and still is, my confidante and pillar of strength (love you dearie)! Unfortunately, Erwin has a very hectic RL schedule which prevents him from coming to SL much, but today he was sweet enough to make time for these pics without complaints, for once! So no credits or SLurls this time, just some fun pics which I hope you will enjoy as much as we enjoyed taking them!

happy rez day to me 1
Relaxing with my dear Erwin who had to lose his hair at the most inopportune moment, as usual...

happy rez day to me 2
Erwin's alter-ego playing his/its usual pranks on me...

happy rez day to me 3
My hero! (Well, most of the time...)

need 1
Some quiet moments together...(oops, forgot to remove the censored bits *hee*)!


And now for the next chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment