Monday, August 9, 2010

Crazy About Victoria Endsleigh!



I love 60L weekends because there are a few designers whose offers I always look forward to and Victoria Endsleigh is one of them. I think I have blogged quite a few times about this brand by now, and today I have even more pics from this wonderful designer who designs beautiful, romantic gowns with delicious plunging necklines and sells them at very reasonable prices! I mean, even if she didn't participate in the 60L weekend sales, I would still buy her gowns at the regular prices because there is such pleasure and joy unspeakable when I'm in one of her creations...





Gown: Samsara from Victoria Endsleigh--60L weekend
Jewellery: Bella Peridot from Avon + Alpha--new release at the new store! (Do note the new landmark)! Thank you Michiko!
Hair: Pirella from Ali&Ali







Gown: Loving Floral from Victoria Endsleigh--60L weekend
Jewellery: Four-Leaf Pink Set from PB Collection
Hair: NouNou from Ali&Ali







Gown: Antique Velvet (hair included! Also includes skin not shown here) from Victoria Endsleigh--60L weekend
Jewllery: Tango Set (texture hud included) from Puarangi Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment