Sunday, August 29, 2010

Catwoman Once More!



Today I get to be Catwoman once more! This time I remembered my whip but forgot my mask! *sigh* One day I'll get it right! Like most outfits from Immerschoen, this sexy leather catsuit comes with quite a few options--with pants for that no-nonsense don't-mess-with-me look or without for that extra oomph and attitude and the top also comes with a net version for those who prefer something a little more revealing. Such is the versatility I love!






netted top



normal top




Outfit: Immerschoen Girl-Leather Catsuit 'Brenda' (tattoo included) from Immerschoen
Choker: Key from EMO-tions--free
Gloves: Vivien Ring Gloves from YV Store
Hair: Alara from EMO-tions--group gift
Whip: Dragon's Tail Whip from Dictatorshop

Hair in the last 3 pics: Tamarra from Ali&Ali--group gift
Choker: Ring My Bell from EMO-tions--free
Boots: Gold Series-Black from Utopia

Skin in all pics: Venus from Nymph Couture
Poses: Tess and Celestia from [doll.]--ZombiePopcorn gift and Platinum Hunt (10L) respectively

No comments:

Post a Comment