Friday, July 16, 2010

I Love Yellow!



I have always loved yellow because the colour makes me happy, so I was very delighted to receive this cheery yellow dress from o*m as a gift to thank subscribers for reaching the 500 member mark, and not surprising too, given the cute dresses and hair selling at reasonable prices at the store, I'm sure their subscriber base will swell even more in no time! I thought I would match the dress with this shiny ring and nail set group giftie from Avon + Alpha which was a lovely surprise and this beautiful Monroe necklace set from K&K which was going for a song at 10L! I think the offer is only for a limited time though. I also added this adorable bag from Tram (which has been all over the feeds) to complete the look.



Dress: Cake from o*m--subscriber gift
Jewellery: Monroe from K&K--10L
Gold Rings and Nails: from Avon + Alpha--group gift
Bag: Gamaguchi Bag from Tram--group gift
Hair: Cust from Heart Softens

No comments:

Post a Comment