Monday, July 19, 2010

Casual



I lurrve this bright and cheery orange dress from M.E. Fashion, and what's more, it's free! I'm also in the mood for a change of skins today, so I searched my inventory and found this group gift from Dekade which I had not tried at all even though it had been all over the feeds quite some time ago! Yeah I know I'm slow..But slow and steady, I hope! *heh* These cute booties I'm trying on for the first time came with warmers, but I didn't feel like wearing warmers today so I turned them off with the hud! I can also change the colours of the warmers, the booties, the laces, the lace-rings, the soles, oh my, what a marvellous hud! Anyway, here's my casual look of the day...







Dress: Doreen from M.E. Fashion--free
Necklace: Celtic Knot Necklace from Puarangi Designs--dollarbie box
Bracelet: Leather Bracelet from Demise--opening gift
Booties: Ankle Multicolor (with texture hud, includes warmers not shown here) from N-Core--group gift
Hair: Ginette from A Wild Hair
Skin: Brooke from Dekade--group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment