Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tea Time!!!

When someone mentions A la Folie, immediately I think sweet, pretty, flowers, girly, flirty, colourful, vibrant, and the dresses by the talented creator, Pixivor Allen, are precisely all of these and more, so I was very delighted when my dearest Erwin surprised me with this Rose Satine dress from A la Folie, which I matched with Gulp shoes from B!Fashion, Spanish Dreams necklace set from Vincenca Rosca and Giani hair from Simply Britnee.


Oh, and I couldn't resist getting this Cupcake Yum Yum pose set from A.D.D Andel, which comes with the cupcakes as well!! Also, I just had to get my hands on this adorable snowman family, reindeer and picnic table with the snowman on it (which you can click for a snowball thrower) from Corbin Coage Creations all for FREE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment