- Enjoying high 50s weather and beautifully sunny days. Yesterday I wore a t-shirt to class. A T-shirt!!!!
- Taking tango with about 7 of my friends weekly- My first class ended with me practically in stitches. So much fun should be illegal. The last class we had (on Valentine's day) ended with all the guys in the class surprising us girls with roses!! So sweet!!!
- My Class's Valentine's Day Modern Dance routine. It was just so cute! It has a cupid-like movement with arrows, a whole bunch of heart shapes, and even ended with a hand-blown kiss combined with an Arabesque stance. It rocked!
- Seeing a lovely old man skiing on a patch of snow on my way to Mass. He looked like he was having the time of his life and that made me happy.
- Seeing some college students enjoying what they perceived to be their last couple of days of winter by having a final snowball fight.
- Discovering (or rediscovering I guess) Regina Spektor's song Samson.
- Going for a retreat and making a few new friends :D
- Watching the latest episode of Being Erica! It was soo good!!!
- Having a sleepover party and watching 13 Going on 30 again with my gal pals.
- Working on organizing my life- one step at a time.
- Seeing these three college age/young adults bring cupcakes a trolley and other stuff to a homeless woman on the street and wishing her a happy birthday.She was so happy!
- Being able to grab a lovely breakfast at the dining hall despite having gotten there 20 minutes after it should have closed. It's the little things in life.
- Having an epic dodgeball to the death match with my friends last night. So much fun!
- Realising that I am truly blessed to have all these people who love me so much and whom I love so dearly. I Love you all too my darling devotees!
Love you all and Stay inspired,
P.S. So let me know what you think. What made you smile this week? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.